View Single Post
Old 28-04-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1901 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Thank you and must said MU under ETH not playing badly.

Most surprising team that flopped badly will be Chelsea. Invested so much on players and flopped.
You're welcome...no, u r wrong abt MU bro ..the red pussies i call them played very badly the last few games that they r now in danger of dropping off from top 4...they were also dumped out of the Europa Cup recently a game they shd hv won comfortably....this is all due to the mistakes of the coach ETH selecting the wrong starting XI players to go in n play and then making the wrong substitutions by putting in poor players to replace the better ones like playing Harry Macquire who is always careless when he plays causing goals into his own team net n even scoring OGs

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor