View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The referee and his team should be banned or investigated for match-fixing. VAR referee said it's an onside goal. On-field referee misunderstand and the VAR referee did not correct the mistake. What's the point of VAR then? It's a normal free flowing game that ended with 9 yellow cards and 2 red cards. Super card happy referee. Curtis Jones's straight red card is harsh. His foot slided over the top of the ball into the Spurs player. What else can he do to switch his momentum?

We played well and would have won quite easily without these refereeing issues. Spurs were not impressive. Pity Matip scored an own goal with almost the last kick of the game. Joe Gomez had a really poor game.
I hate tp say "The ref are ganging up to topple Liverpool".

Too bad Liverpool had to get this nasty treatment from PGMOL. Is fully embarrassing. Tell me is not corruption.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded