View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

It's a cruel cruel game

Spurs players celebrating like they did something great -
Congrats Spurs, it only took a dubious first red card, a wrongly disallowed goal, Jota the Spurs fella tripped himself for the first booking, and an unlucky bounce in the 96th minute, for you to pull that out with 12 vs 9

Ryan Babel in instagram later came out with a meme of the ref Simon Hooper in a Spurs kit, similar to what he did to Howard Webb in a United kit all those years ago, very apt i should say

Its amazing though, what a performance by the Reds That performance is worth more then 3 points. Spurs looked good at the start but it was obvious before the dubious sending off of Jones that we were gonna win and go top. You could see that a mile off.

Only Liverpool could be down to 9 men and still believe they can win it. We remain 2 points from the leaders. I'm furious, but I'm not discouraged. Hope this will ignite the fires in the bellies of our players. Finishing off every opponent we meet mortal kombat style

Going to end off with these quotes from Jurgen...

Klopp: "I have never seen a game like this with the most unfair circumstances and crazy decisions."

Klopp: "I have never been more proud of a team."

PS. Hope Gakpo is not too badly injured.