The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 28-07-2014, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Some say he failed his medical as few years ago he had his medical with Marseille years ago they discovered a heart problem that he suffers from.

Some say they have somebody lined up that could be Shaqari .

Whatever the case, if never go though then we move on....I still think we have too much new signings
BR has turned his attention to Jay Rodriguez after the Loic Remy disappointment..... haiz why another Southampton player again?
Old 28-07-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
BR has turned his attention to Jay Rodriguez after the Loic Remy disappointment..... haiz why another Southampton player again?
This is getting a bit worrisome. Looking back at Benetiz & Houllier even without CL they are able to attract top name players to the club.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 28-07-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Loic Remy's Move to Liverpool Falls Through After Failed Medical

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/jamie.sp...failed-medical

------------

Strange .... Usually medicals are mere formalities ... Which fit professionals should easily pass .... Unless it's the dirty four letter word ...

Thought 8m was quite a good steal for a French international with BPL experience ... Now with Borini injured, and the new season starting in 3 weeks, hope Pool can get the backup soon.

I wonder if it is really medical or perhaps some other issues ?

LiverpoolClown
Old 28-07-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Hahaha ... Seems like we hv prised away all their top players ... N maybe one more in JRod! So our 1st game agt Saints we better win!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 28-07-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

It is probably a blessing in disguise that Liverpool pulled the plug on Remy. He has good pace and is direct but Liverpool has Sturridge, and Lambert can fill the role of a target man.

What the club needs is a player similar to Suarez who is versatile and can create opportunities from either side of the wide areas.

It is quite disappointing that Benzema turned down Rodgers as he would have been a great addition. He was influential in France's World Cup matches.

Rodgers has enquired about Southampton forward Jay Rodriguez. He scored 15 goals in 30 matches but is on the treatment table and expected to recover in October.
Old 29-07-2014, 01:38 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Loic Remy's Move to Liverpool Falls Through After Failed Medical

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/jamie.sp...failed-medical

------------

Strange .... Usually medicals are mere formalities ... Which fit professionals should easily pass .... Unless it's the dirty four letter word ...

Thought 8m was quite a good steal for a French international with BPL experience ... Now with Borini injured, and the new season starting in 3 weeks, hope Pool can get the backup soon.
Ah Redknapp is pretty confident Remy's fitness bo tai chee one.

Excerpts:

"I don’t see how he has failed a medical. It doesn’t make sense," said the 67-year-old.

"He had a stringent medical here, one at Marseille, one at Newcastle and one with France before the World Cup.

"He’s never had a problem with his fitness. You could not meet a fitter lad. There can’t be any issue with his fitness.

"I can’t see a medical reason. There must be other reasons. That (failing a medical) is not possible. There has to be another reason.

"He has never failed a medical before. He’s never had a problem and didn’t miss a game at Newcastle (where he was on loan last season).

"They must have changed their mind or decided to go in another direction."

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/aiden.cu...harry-redknapp

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-07-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

After pulling out signing Loic and rejected by Benzema, Liverpool is looking to sign Lavezzi.

While Agger might be moving to Barca, Liverpool is looking to sign Vermaelen
Old 29-07-2014, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
After pulling out signing Loic and rejected by Benzema, Liverpool is looking to sign Lavezzi.

While Agger might be moving to Barca, Liverpool is looking to sign Vermaelen
Very surprised to see Lavezzi bein linked to Liverpool. Hope he was not bein considered as a last resort. Not bein bias, but I think it would be more ideal signing Lukaku or Bony for a slightly higher price if we fail to sign a marquee striker.

Another surprise to see the interest in Vermaelen after the signing of Lovren. Devils were also reported to be in hot pursuit of the defender. If Verm can regain his old flair, our defence will be pretty solid!

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-07-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very surprised to see Lavezzi bein linked to Liverpool. Hope he was not bein considered as a last resort. Not bein bias, but I think it would be more ideal signing Lukaku or Bony for a slightly higher price if we fail to sign a marquee striker.
I wish Liverpool does not sign him although he fits into Rodgers style of play. He is 29 years old and is valued at £18 million. This is interesting as Lavezzi was linked to Liverpool prior to his move to PSG in 2012.

The latest player to turn down a move to Anfield is Brazilian Roberto Firmino.
Old 29-07-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Rodgers has enquired about Southampton forward Jay Rodriguez. He scored 15goals in 30 matches but is on the treatment table and expected to recover in October.
If Remy can fail his medical exam, there is no way the Americans will take the risk and sign a guy who has yet to recover from a long term knee injury. Knee injuries are serious injuries. No one can guarantee he will make a complete recovery.
Old 30-07-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool have officially signed Divock Origi from Lille, and he will stay at Lille on loan for the 14/15 season.

Old 30-07-2014, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

I understand there was a contract for sale in place subject to the medical, so the Reds could not have pulled out at this late stage unless Remy failed the medical.

I suspect the American doctors' tests are more thorough and complete than what is done in continental Europe and UK when dealing in such matters?

Quote:
Ah Redknapp is pretty confident Remy's fitness bo tai chee one.

Excerpts:

"I don’t see how he has failed a medical. It doesn’t make sense," said the 67-year-old.

"He had a stringent medical here, one at Marseille, one at Newcastle and one with France before the World Cup.

"He’s never had a problem with his fitness. You could not meet a fitter lad. There can’t be any issue with his fitness.

"I can’t see a medical reason. There must be other reasons. That (failing a medical) is not possible. There has to be another reason.

"He has never failed a medical before. He’s never had a problem and didn’t miss a game at Newcastle (where he was on loan last season).

"They must have changed their mind or decided to go in another direction."

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/aiden.cu...harry-redknapp
Old 30-07-2014, 03:04 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
I understand there was a contract for sale in place subject to the medical, so the Reds could not have pulled out at this late stage unless Remy failed the medical.

I suspect the American doctors' tests are more thorough and complete than what is done in continental Europe and UK when dealing in such matters?
Remy has a history of heart murmurs when he was young...... I guess they did a very thorough medical on him.
Old 30-07-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

1) Discussion on Borini moving to Black Cat.
2) Aggar edges closer to Barca.
3) Swansea now is willing to sell Bony at the right price.
4) Liverpool's target, Marco Reus has rejected a new contract offer at Borussia Dortmund
Old 30-07-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster

Why isn't Liverpool moving for Lukaku ? He is a proven scorer no matter which clubs he played for.

LiverpoolClown
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1