The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 04-12-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie predict - 1-3
Old 04-12-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

we need to continue this form in December!!!

Old 04-12-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

An unchanged side. Really unexpected. Maybe Thiago needs a run of games to build up his momentum.

Watch out for Hwang Hee Chan. I think he is a good player
Old 04-12-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

we have kickoff at wovles..............

and in the early kickoff chelsea lost 3-2 at west ham
Old 05-12-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ORIGI scores at the 30 seconds of overtime!!!!!!

Wolves 0 - Liverpool 1

Full time score and hard earned 3 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deadly Divock Origi always delivers when he is called upon!!!!!!!!

Last edited by francined69; 05-12-2021 at 08:31 AM.
Old 05-12-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

We are going to win the league!!!
Old 05-12-2021, 03:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 05-12-2021, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Mcity is still the team to beat.. From the way they're playing it's very difficult to beat them. The match against Watford, Mcity was like having 15 players on the field covering all departments...Just hoping they'll slip up n drop points in their next match.
Old 05-12-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Jota could have put the game away with a couple of goals but his finishing was uncharacteristically poor...
Old 05-12-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Jota could have put the game away with a couple of goals but his finishing was uncharacteristically poor...
Wolves was packing 5 in defence.............

Yes we had many very closes chances but Origi came on and saved the day.
Old 05-12-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
He was from Wolves. I feel he is mentally not ready to score against his old team.
Old 05-12-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Get in! First scrappy win of the season, absolutely buzzing! A beautiful, ugly win!

It was starting to look like one of those days after that Jota miss:

Up steps Divock
Come the hour
Cometh the man

There was Fergie time; now we have Divock time.
Divock Origi. Tha man. The myth. The legend!

Privileged to have witnessed our Super-Sub David Fairclough during the Reds golden late 20th century years, but Divock is definitely one for the present generation!

I have always felt we needed to make more use of Origi through the middle. His finishing is clinical and he gives us something really different when playing a team like Wolves with a back 6 at all times.

What is even better, Origi looks in superb shape. Nothing like what he has been in recent seasons. He appears ready to contribute and will be so important this winter, particularly during Afcon.

Must say, the pass from Virgil and lead up from Salah for the goal was also sensational!

Thought Wolves played very well and credit to them. But that time wasting in the last ten minutes did my head in. Especially Jimenez crawling back onto the pitch.

Klopp's subs worked out last night and Jurgen gets credit for switching it to a 4-2-1-3. Brave move to trust Fabinho-Thiago in a midfield two with Adama still on the pitch.

Also want to call out Thiago last night. He was quietly orchestrating our attacking play, was always playing that pass before the key pass that would lead to a chance. Just love watching him.

Hopefully this match is this season’s version of 2019-2020 at Villa Park.

Believe and enjoy the ride!
Old 05-12-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Origi is skillful and pretty fast and is match fit right now. his services and innovative scoring will be needed when Salah and Mane leaves for national duty.

Every angle of Divock Origi's late winner at Wolves!

Last edited by francined69; 06-12-2021 at 05:26 AM.
Old 08-12-2021, 06:29 AM
Samster

another Origi winning header seals the game for Liverpool at San Siro.

AC Milan 1 - Liverpool 2

AC Milan vs Liverpool 1−2 - Extеndеd Hіghlіghts & All Gоals 2021 HD

Old 08-12-2021, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1