The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 13-08-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Just trawled through the net on the Caicedo and Lavia transfer dramarama and found some insightful stuff to share

Liverpool Latest Transfer News and Updates

Another crazy day in the summer transfer window awaits us.

Chelsea have a problem due to FFP and would very likely face a points deduction already this season if they exceed Liverpool's bid for Caicedo. The player's agent has been promised a huge bonus if he can keep the player long enough until Chelsea find a solution.. Journalists like Maddock are writing that the player's agent broke his promise to Klopp at the last minute, and that's nothing new considering how he normally does business.

The main plan is to drive Liverpool away and force them to withdraw their bid, then Chelsea would not have to exceed the £111m and neither would the payment structure and clauses offered by Liverpool as currently Chelsea can't come close to that. The Chelsea PR machine started working and giving information to Romano and the journalists from London, and when that didn't drive away Liverpool, they went after Lavia and arranged a transfer in the hope that the Reds, fearing the loss of both players, would give up on Caicedo and turn to the transfer of Lavia which would be cheaper and easier to complete.

Liverpool refused to back down again, so now we wait until Brighton will allow Chelsea to promise to come with an offer that doesn't arrive. There are strong suspicions that people in the management of the London club are trying to abandon the transfer because it would cause too many problems, but the whole situation has become a matter of pride rather than logic for Ted Boehly, the owner of Chelsea, who would be willing to risk points being deducted and a UEFA ban competitions if it meant he emerged victorious against Liverpool and his American rivals FSG.

Time is running out, the clock is ticking, will Chelsea find a solution, will Liverpool give up, will Brighton break?

So 48 hrs later, Chelsea still haven’t agreed a fee and John Henry is in town. Interesting day ahead……complete with a box of the finest Cubans

I believe John Henry is going to be at the game today. My guess this is to gain an agreement that we leave Caicedo alone and Chelsea do the same with Lavia. If my guess is right then the whole weekend of drama wasn’t needed. Both teams will now have to pay more than they would’ve a few days a go.
Old 13-08-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Please do not buy Caicedo n Lavia, look for another player elsewhere! For 100m, it should be enough for Pool to get a defender n a midfielder...
Old 14-08-2023, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Luis Diaz scored.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 14-08-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll take the point and run.

Good first 30 mins...horrible hour after that.

So ragged & nervy & shapeless. Touch & composure went to pieces...couldn't string anything together. This Trent nonsense has to stop...yeah it might work in certain moments but will kill us over a season.

Trent, Robbo, Gakpo, Jota were poor last night. Players we would have expected more from.

We need a No.6 badly, so Mac Allister, Szoboszlai, Jones & Elliott can play in their natural positions - thought Gakpo struggled in there last night.

Alisson was excellent though!

Btw not giving the penalty to us was a bit unfair i should think.

Anyway, first day and difficult away match. Chelsea actually much better than I thought they would be but we didn't help ourselves. On that showing neither of these teams are contenders. But its a long season and things can change. For instance, gather Caicedo now going to Chelsea for £115m.
Old 15-08-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Well looks like Chelsea managed to screw Liverpool over again, Romeo Lavia is opting to join them even though The Reds increased their bid up to $60 mil...
Old 15-08-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Well looks like Chelsea managed to screw Liverpool over again, Romeo Lavia is opting to join them even though The Reds increased their bid up to $60 mil...
Liverpool now is just messy and knew that players are not keen to play for the club.

Anyway players treat this as a job.

Old 15-08-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Soon the fans will be chanting FSG out soon. Same issue in Boston Red Sox.
Old 15-08-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Its Pochetino..... tiagong he never got over the hurt from losing the CL final to Liverpool when he was the Spurs manager.

Now he will tuur Klopp at every opportunity he can get.
Old 15-08-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
I really doubt Pool were serious enough in their bids...They might not even have the $ in the 1st place!
Old 16-08-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Well as usual Chelsea will not be penalized this season as they are not in Europe competition so they won't be subjected to the FFP under UEFA, apparently the Premier League has their own set of rules...

Good luck to them if the only way for them to attract players is by offering 8-9 years contract and a huge salary..didn't it bite them once in the ass when a certain Winton Bogarde chose to sit out and run down his contract when he was deemed surplus to requirements..
Old 16-08-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well as usual Chelsea will not be penalized this season as they are not in Europe competition so they won't be subjected to the FFP under UEFA, apparently the Premier League has their own set of rules...

Good luck to them if the only way for them to attract players is by offering 8-9 years contract and a huge salary..didn't it bite them once in the ass when a certain Winton Bogarde chose to sit out and run down his contract when he was deemed surplus to requirements..

I had not verified this tweet -
Crazy that since last summer Chelsea has spent more (934M€) than entire Spanish La Liga combined (894M€) and will likely overtake the entire Bundesliga (1.16B€) by end of window. (As per Transfermrkt). Ridiculous.

Old 16-08-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Our new management team look like a shambles when it comes to the transfer market. This never happened under Julian Ward.

As for Chelsea and its huge spending spree, i gather it is able to get around FFP because of its amortization transfer fee model structure. Some sort of book keeping accounting structure. The big risk apparently comes into play a couple of years down the road when huge sums finally need to be accounted for on its books. It is also worth noting that Chelsea have also banked over £200m in sales over this transfer market period. This seems to be part of its transfer feel model structure as well.
Old 17-08-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
I had not verified this tweet -
Crazy that since last summer Chelsea has spent more (934M€) than entire Spanish La Liga combined (894M€) and will likely overtake the entire Bundesliga (1.16B€) by end of window. (As per Transfermrkt). Ridiculous.
Yeah came across this post too, Chelsea spending exceeded the entire La Liga spending and just short of the Bundesliga...on a side note, it is said that we have just signed 30 YO Jap CM Wataru Endo for something short of $20 mil...he might have a good season with Stuttgart but it seems he only played a couple of season there most of his career was spend in the J league...how truly tested is he still yet to be seen...might just end up like Minamino..hardly used more of a fringe player..
Old 17-08-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

The company in charge of the stadium expansion is facing liquidation. More delay to a full capacity crowd at Anfield.
Old 18-08-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Bournemouth x-x 3-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66493232

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1