The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-06-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Citeh won the treble which Pool couldn't even smell all these years! Kudos to Citeh. Proven once again Klopp no match with Pep.
Old 11-06-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

That shows you what money can really do, constant refreshing of the team with quality players, something Liverpool cannot never do under the present management....but what a cop out performance by Inter, not till the goal, they seems to be happy playing out the underdog tag and hope it ends in a draw and go to penalties
Old 11-06-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
That shows you what money can really do, constant refreshing of the team with quality players, something Liverpool cannot never do under the present management....but what a cop out performance by Inter, not till the goal, they seems to be happy playing out the underdog tag and hope it ends in a draw and go to penalties
It's true money can do wonders for a team but you also must have the right talent scout which Pool is lacking! Pool also bought big.. Eg: Diaz, Jota, Gakpo, Nunez n non of them really sparkle! Chelsea n Manure are also good examples, spent big but ended up buying players who couldn't fit in..
Old 11-06-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Citeh won the treble which Pool couldn't even smell all these years! Kudos to Citeh. Proven once again Klopp no match with Pep.
Think you being a bit harsh here bro.

Actually the Reds came very close to the quad, just 2 matches actually.

No doubt it was close but no cigar. That said, there is no doubt Klopp had built a great Liverpool team over the last 6 years if you look at the overall general picture.

The other thing to note and i know bluemoon fans will say i being salty here which i am not as i respect both the City and Pep immensely, is the FFP issue which casts a big shadow of doubt over City and Pep's achievements at City.
Old 11-06-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
....but what a cop out performance by Inter, not till the goal, they seems to be happy playing out the underdog tag and hope it ends in a draw and go to penalties
Gosh, guess me and you were watching a different match bro

I thought Inter played a very good tactical disciplined game. Unfortunately they failed to take their chances when it mattered. If Martinez was not selfish and Lukaku headed the ball to the left of the goal instead of at Ederson, the match might have possibly gone Inter's way instead, who knows?

It is noteworthy that Haaland had no clear cut chances throughout the match.
Old 11-06-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Gosh, guess me and you were watching a different match bro

I thought Inter played a very good tactical disciplined game. Unfortunately they failed to take their chances when it mattered. If Martinez was not selfish and Lukaku headed the ball to the left of the goal instead of at Ederson, the match might have possibly gone Inter's way instead, who knows?

It is noteworthy that Haaland had no clear cut chances throughout the match.
Last night match could have gone either way...... Inter just did not have the finishing touch.
I was surprised when Inagzhi brought on Lukaku to replace Dzeko..... considering the problematic relationship Lukaku has with the other players this season.
Looking back...... I think maybe Lukaku kelong this match to get back at them.
Old 11-06-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
The other thing to note and i know bluemoon fans will say i being salty here which i am not as i respect both the City and Pep immensely, is the FFP issue which casts a big shadow of doubt over City and Pep's achievements at City.
But you have to give credit to Pep, no doubt with the easy access to oil money it makes buying the right players easier but the players that they got in did their part and performed, unlike Chelski. Now is left to see how Newcastle will react now that its buying season...are they going to flush the market with money like what Man City is doing...chances are most likely..
Old 11-06-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Think you being a bit harsh here bro.

Actually the Reds came very close to the quad, just 2 matches actually.

No doubt it was close but no cigar. That said, there is no doubt Klopp had built a great Liverpool team over the last 6 years if you look at the overall general picture.

What's the point chasing the quad last season but ended up with the 2 mickey mouse cup, couldn't even get either of the 2 big trophies! That's the harsh reality, there's no recognition of being runners up. Anyway Klopp has a big defensive issue to solve for Pool next season. If Taa continues @RB, nothing will improve.
Old 13-06-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17948 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Last night match could have gone either way...... Inter just did not have the finishing touch.
I was surprised when Inagzhi brought on Lukaku to replace Dzeko..... considering the problematic relationship Lukaku has with the other players this season.
Looking back...... I think maybe Lukaku kelong this match to get back at them.
Lukaku was the man!
Old 14-06-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
What's the point chasing the quad last season but ended up with the 2 mickey mouse cup, couldn't even get either of the 2 big trophies! That's the harsh reality, there's no recognition of being runners up. Anyway Klopp has a big defensive issue to solve for Pool next season. If Taa continues @RB, nothing will improve.
Their defensive record for the last few games is actually pretty good leh. Except for the last game, but they rotated 3 out of 4 of the defenders, excluding Trent. So that means when Trent goes to the midfield, the whole backline is new. Plus, reserve keeper also played.
Old 30-06-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

How you like this retro design away kit.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 30-06-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
How you like this retro design away kit.
I think this jersey will be popular with our Malay friends. Easy to wear with blue jeans too. I will not be buying. Looking at home jersey or goalkeeper jersey. Our home goalkeeper jersey is... sigh. Shake head
Old 01-07-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Liverpool is on the verge of signing second player for the new season, Dominik Szobozlai from RB Leipzig, seems he is highly rated. Honestly any player from RB Leipzig I little apprehensive. See how they sold us a dud Naby Keita, possibly one of the most over rated over priced midfielder to come in and go on mc most of the time...
Old 01-07-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Looks like Liverpool is on the verge of signing second player for the new season, Dominik Szobozlai from RB Leipzig, seems he is highly rated. Honestly any player from RB Leipzig I little apprehensive. See how they sold us a dud Naby Keita, possibly one of the most over rated over priced midfielder to come in and go on mc most of the time...
The good news is Scums has bought Mason Mount! I was keeping my fingers crossed he won't come to Pool...
Old 02-07-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
The good news is Scums has bought Mason Mount! I was keeping my fingers crossed he won't come to Pool...
English players are over priced solely for the fact they helped to make up the quota...not worth..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1