The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 03-02-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am in dilemma. I will wear my white AIA and take Spurs, 1/2.
I wear black and red underwear . This game too close to call might also be a draw. but Ah Gong hoped that the team will be hungry enough to want a revenge. Everybody knows how Liverpool plays . 1 game good 2 games bad . Everybody also knows Liverpool have weakness in the team which are still not fixed. And Ah Gong first time in my life hear 1 cannot bet against the team you support . Everyone who bets wants to win money and not to lose money . Correct ?

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 03-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
And Ah Gong first time in my life hear 1 cannot bet against the team you support . Everyone who bets wants to win money and not to lose money . Correct ?
Liverpool gives 1/2.... Stats are against Spurs. I will take Spurs. 4th game in a row, I am taking against Klopp.

Klopp's god son, Lovren will miss his header and allow Kane to score.
Old 03-02-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

I believe any player who wears the Red jersey wants to win as much as any person associated with Liverpool. Be it the fan or the employees of the club because this club is all about passion and winning.

Rodgers took the team almost to the peak. Some fans remember him for the good while some choose to speak about his flaws which is all up to everyone.

Klopp was the coach many fans were wishing to come into Anfield. There are surely ups and down during his time in Liverpool.

I do hope eventually he wins the title for the club because I have seen some flashes of positives among the negatives. Else the club have to move on and make a decision on what is best for the club.

An example will be Sir Alex Ferguson who struggled during the beginning and the end of his tenure of United's boss. He made bad signings while selling big players and lost some important matches but the stability United management gave him allowed the success he managed.

Luis Suarez cried when the club allowed the title to slip. Nobody should question his passion for Liverpool or his desire to leave Liverpool.

Coutinho's passion was obvious when he scored the goal against Dortmund. Remember the team was still losing and needed another 2 goals against a strong Dortmund team.

We're on our way to Glory. This was Rodgers' key line.

Doubters to Believers. Klopp made this famous.

I am a Liverpool fan and We're on our way to Glory because now we have changed from Doubters to Believers.
Old 03-02-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

<<"Think more than three commented Liao.....so what is he then? Asshole?"

"Stupid idiot? "Asshole" is for player leaving club during mid season....Hopeful he is smart or should use stupid enough to understand it." >>

Sheesh, this echo chamber of Liverpool 'fans' just keeps on going!  Also  ad homenim responses once again, really looks like that is all these Liverpool 'fans' can come up with?!

<<"And Ah Gong first time in my life hear 1 cannot bet against the team you support . Everyone who bets wants to win money and not to lose money . Correct ?">>

Ok then, but to all these Liverpool 'fans' I once again ask why is it so difficult to answer this question?

Whenever you bet against Liverpool, do you actually want the Reds to lose or win?
Old 03-02-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

It depends who is playing against Liverpool . But seriously do you think that Liverpool have the ability to win every game ? If you are true fan you should be now know how Liverpool plays under Klopp . Every fan would like to see their team can win every game but in BPL that is not likely . Even lower teams can beat those teams in the top 4 .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 03-02-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Liverpool gives 1/2.... Stats are against Spurs. I will take Spurs. 4th game in a row, I am taking against Klopp.

Klopp's god son, Lovren will miss his header and allow Kane to score.
My view is different. I think Liverpool will raise their game and win this match to avenge the 1-4 loss at Wembley.
Same situation like the Man Shitty game.

But I bet small small for this game...... only 1K for straight win
Old 03-02-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Your small small is 1k I am only on 200.
Old 04-02-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool should have signed Alexis Sanchez before Arsenal, what a player.
Old 04-02-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Not that they never tried.... but Sanchez did not want to come to Liverpool.
Old 04-02-2018, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Terms n conditions were already agreed.. Suarez to Barca n Sanchez to Pool but Sanchez pulled out last min cos his gf n himself wants to live in London.
Old 04-02-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Mkhi and Auba were on fire, last night, sauce! Reminded me of Pires and Henry at times! Also with Mkhi, its yet another top quality player Mourinho let go?!

Oh man, seriously worried about the Gooners as their attack is seriously good now and that was without Wilshere and Laca on the field. Only comfort I can take is that Arsenal play Spurs next week after our big one with Spurs later tonight, so points should be dropped hopefully in our favour.

Back to tonight, we got to watch out for Son and Trippier apart from Eriksen, Kane and Alli. First 20 minutes is going to be crucial, so we got to get with it at the blow of the whistle and keep cool. Even if we are a goal down(hope not) we got to be steady and resilient and fight back. Oh yes, please no red cards(at least not for the Reds, pardon the pun)!!

Think it all depends on which Liverpool team turns up tonight, because if it is the 'right' one we will win, especially with the Kop behind them.

Fingers crossed, come on you Reds!
Old 04-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Appreciate the civil reply

Let's just agree to disagree on this one and move on

YNWA

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
It depends who is playing against Liverpool . But seriously do you think that Liverpool have the ability to win every game ? If you are true fan you should be now know how Liverpool plays under Klopp . Every fan would like to see their team can win every game but in BPL that is not likely . Even lower teams can beat those teams in the top 4 .
Old 04-02-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

The match with Spurs will not be easy.
Spurs are high on confidence as they beat Man United in their previous match.
There will be Kane and Alli but also Son and Lucas Moura to watch.
Liverpool should not feel any less confident than Spurs.
We are playing at home and should want revenge badly for the trashing at Wembley.
I expect us to win.
Old 04-02-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Your small small is 1k I am only on 200.
Ah Gong at the most bet S$50.00 . You guys are bit time players . Ah Gong will not bet on this match . I will sit this one out . Ah Gong scare my heart cannot tahan .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 04-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong scare my heart cannot tahan .
Ya, take care of your heart. Both good attacking teams except Liverpool defense a bit shaky. Will be exciting and high scoring game.... Hopefully, Klopp decides not to field his god son whose mistakes which allowed Kane to score twice.

Wishing Kane breaks more records which will justify and push up his 200 mil fee.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1