The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 04-10-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
No choice but we got replacement so not to worry
Old 05-10-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup!

Same for Andre Onana who makes Karius look like Buffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoman View Post
Actually I hope ETH to stay . He is doing a good job to us
Old 05-10-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone explain to me how and why both material VAR and AVAR wrongly assumed that the ON-FIELD decision which was being checked was assumed by them to be an ON-SIDE goal, when the material LM had his his Flag Up for an OFF-SIDE goal??

As for whether Liverpool should push for a Replay, think this is a tough call.

Seems like all the pundits and fans from other clubs are against a Replay. Even quite a few Reds supporters seem to be against a Replay as well.

Perhaps the Reds can reserve all their rights until close to the end of the season and see how things turn out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoman View Post
The audio recordings of discussions between the match officials around Diaz's disallowed goal were made public on Tuesday night, and Stephen Taylor Heath, co-head of sports law at JMW Solicitors, has revealed there is a pathway for a replay to be enforced. However, it is worth pointing out that Liverpool have not called for the game to be replayed.

You guys think should Liverpool ask for a replayed ?
Old 05-10-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17909 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Can anyone explain to me how and why both material VAR and AVAR wrongly assumed that the ON-FIELD decision which was being checked was assumed by them to be an ON-SIDE goal, when the material LM had his his Flag Up for an OFF-SIDE goal??

As for whether Liverpool should push for a Replay, think this is a tough call.

Seems like all the pundits and fans from other clubs are against a Replay. Even quite a few Reds supporters seem to be against a Replay as well.

Perhaps the Reds can reserve all their rights until close to the end of the season and see how things turn out.
Bro Escobar, you are correct.
A replay will not happen as it sets a dangerous precedence.

What might happen is LFC sues PGMOL for costs....
I suspect that will happen.
Just like Leeds, Southampton and Leicester plan to sue Everton if confirmed that Everton overspent budget last season.

But according to MailOnline, Leeds, Leicester and Southampton have now written a joint letter to the Premier League to inform Everton and their prospective new owners that they plan to sue the Toffees for £300million should they be found guilty of breaching spending rules.
Old 06-10-2023, 05:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Brighton v Liverpool x-x 2-3

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 06-10-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Brighton v Liverpool x-x 2-3
Lawro: 1-1
Old 06-10-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Ryan Gravenberch played well this morning with win over SG Union.

Was impressed with our defenders Konate and Quansah. Both were excellent.

Job done and 3 points. Hopefully can qualify for KO within 4 matchday and can relax. 

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 06-10-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Interesting post bro

Btw still waiting for some kind soul to answer my question as to why and how the material VAR and AVAR wrongly assumed that the material Ref had ruled the 'goal' being checked as ON-SIDE even though the material LM had raised his flag

Oh yeah, just read somewhere that a PL committee has ruled the 2nd yellow against Jota to be incorrect. Ironically the !st yellow was more of an error and incorrect one as the Spurs player looked to have tripped himself first?! Anyway fat lot of good this is going to do for the Reds now!

Quote:
Bro Escobar, you are correct.
A replay will not happen as it sets a dangerous precedence.

What might happen is LFC sues PGMOL for costs....
I suspect that will happen.
Just like Leeds, Southampton and Leicester plan to sue Everton if confirmed that Everton overspent budget last season.

But according to MailOnline, Leeds, Leicester and Southampton have now written a joint letter to the Premier League to inform Everton and their prospective new owners that they plan to sue the Toffees for £300million should they be found guilty of breaching spending rules.
Old 06-10-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Good result

Hope this gets us ready for a tough away fixture against Brighton on Sunday.

Oh yeah, did not watch the game but heard that Nunez missed a clear cut chance at goal. Darwin really needs to put such opportunities away in future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Ryan Gravenberch played well this morning with win over SG Union.

Was impressed with our defenders Konate and Quansah. Both were excellent.

Job done and 3 points. Hopefully can qualify for KO within 4 matchday and can relax. 
Old 06-10-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting post bro

Btw still waiting for some kind soul to answer my question as to why and how the material VAR and AVAR wrongly assumed that the material Ref had ruled the 'goal' being checked as ON-SIDE even though the material LM had raised his flag

Oh yeah, just read somewhere that a PL committee has ruled the 2nd yellow against Jota to be incorrect. Ironically the !st yellow was more of an error and incorrect one as the Spurs player looked to have tripped himself first?! Anyway fat lot of good this is going to do for the Reds now!
Bro, this report explains what was communication breakdown.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...efeat-at-spurs
Old 07-10-2023, 05:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Brighton v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-4

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 07-10-2023, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Brighton v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-4
Going for Liverpool to come back from Spurs defeat

I say 1-3

My Daily Star column
Old 07-10-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Thanks for the link bro.

But dont think the link answers my question as to why the VAR wrongly assumed that the Ref had initially given the goal as ON-SIDE

Quote:
Bro, this report explains what was communication breakdown.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...efeat-at-spurs
Old 07-10-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the link bro.

But dont think the link answers my question as to why the VAR wrongly assumed that the Ref had initially given the goal as ON-SIDE
Looks like a case of wrong assumption after saying review complete..

Cheers
Old 07-10-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Bros,

Pochettino hits the nail on the head..

https://www.bbc.com/sport/av/football/67034781

So what is wrong with the driver?
Careless, incompetent, kelong, who knows for sure....

Hope no repeats this weekend.

Cheers
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1