The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 03-07-2023, 05:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Dominik Szobozlai takes number 8.
Alexis Mac Allister takes number 10.
Luis Diaz takes number 7.

Left number 9.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 03-07-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

3rd kit is likely to be a purple jersey
Old 03-07-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post

Left number 9.
Let's hope this Bo XiLai n McAllister will revive Pool's title challenge...
Arsenal also strengthened their squad with Havertz while Citeh also took in Kovacic, both from Chelsea..
Old 09-07-2023, 05:28 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to Curtis Jones and Harvey Elliot for winning the EUFA U21 Championship by beating Spain 1-0.

Curtis Jones scored the winner.

That should be good confidence for the new season.

James Trafford goalkeeper is a MC player.

Old 09-07-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Congratulations to Curtis Jones and Harvey Elliot for winning the EUFA U21 Championship by beating Spain 1-0.

Curtis Jones scored the winner.

That should be good confidence for the new season.

James Trafford goalkeeper is a MC player.

England were damn lucky to win and had their ass saved by VAR which disallowed the equaliser by Spain. The goal should have been allowed to stand. If that had been the case.... I think England would have capitulated as Spain had the majority of possession and was outplaying England. Thanks to the heroics saves by James Trafford which denied Spain at least a couple of goals.

I agree with you that with players like James Trafford..... certainly a confidence booster for the new season..... especially for Guadiola and company. ��
Old 10-07-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
England were damn lucky to win and had their ass saved by VAR which disallowed the equaliser by Spain. The goal should have been allowed to stand. If that had been the case.... I think England would have capitulated as Spain had the majority of possession and was outplaying England. Thanks to the heroics saves by James Trafford which denied Spain at least a couple of goals.

I agree with you that with players like James Trafford..... certainly a confidence booster for the new season..... especially for Guadiola and company. ��
I agreed with you similar to Liverpool always had possessions and still lost.

The teams that played well may not always win.

Old 14-07-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Henderson and Fabinho may be joining SG in Saudi Arabia league. Henderson may join Gerrard's team on $700k per week for 3 years.

Last edited by Xgenre; 14-07-2023 at 12:49 PM.
Old 14-07-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 2
Gorillazx1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGorillazx1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Henderson and Fabinho may be leaving SG to join Saudi Arabia league. Henderson may join Gerrard's team on $700k per week for 3 years.
Leaving SG ???
Old 14-07-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillazx1000 View Post
Leaving SG ???
Joining SG. Steven Gerrard. Typo
Old 14-07-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

Left number 9.
Darmin Nunez took the no. 9 and so all the impotant numbers already taken.

Who should be the next captain if Henderson leaves?

Old 14-07-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Darmin Nunez took the no. 9 and so all the impotant numbers already taken.

Who should be the next captain if Henderson leaves?
Who else but Vvd...
Old 15-07-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Who else but Vvd...
Captain - VVD
Vice-captain - AAT (remarkable that AAT had been the captain of every age group team that he was in).
Old 15-07-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Captain - VVD
Vice-captain - AAT (remarkable that AAT had been the captain of every age group team that he was in).
BoXiLai is the next potential Captain if he settles into the team well.. Afterall he's captain of Hungary also.
Old 15-07-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Instead of fighting over who should be the next captain..... you guys should worry over who your next signing gonna be.
Looks like Fabinho & Henderson are leaving you guys..... and your midfield will be your team's weakness again this coming season.
Old 16-07-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Captain - VVD
AAT as an English should be right candidate.

Now that Fabinho is gone and no. 3 will be vacant.

With the money can get a good young midfielder? Who is available and good fit?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1