The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-08-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Confirm by JK but did not mentioned the fees

https://www.espn.com.sg/soccer/story...moises-caicedo
Old 11-08-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
On Bellingham, at the time he signed for Madrid, we had not released Hendo and Fab. So we did not have an extra £50+m. Also I don't think we have the money to pay for Jude's very high wages. Thus the Bellingham transfer was a no go from the moment we did not make CL.
The Bellingham deal wasn't dependent on Hendo and Fabinho leaving. We tried to sign him last season but Dortmund said they cannot let another key player to leave in the same season after Haaland's departure. We then keep talking about him before conceding him to Real. Now we seemed to be spending more money to buy Caicedo.

Anyway, will await confirmation of the transfer. I think Brighton is waiting for Chelsea to up the offer.
Old 11-08-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
This coming season the midfield will be worse than the defenders if Klopp dun get anymore midfielders in.

Even with McAllister & Zorbohlai.... the current midfield is rather lightweight which I think will be easily overrun.
Wow.... it seems the powers that be up at the Liverpool board must have read your post.
Immediately splash out a record fee to buy Caicedo after your post here.
Old 12-08-2023, 05:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Chelsea v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-referee-wrath
A draw is my choice

I say 2-2

My Daily Star column
Old 12-08-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its because Chelsea tried to hijack Lavia and complicate the deal with Southampton so Liverpool did the same to them by potong jalan their main target Caicedo.
the thing with Lavia they themselves push the price up to $46 mil and then stopped cos they felt he wasn't worth $50 mil with his limited EPL experience.. then in the first place they should have just offered one price from the beginning and stuck with it..now even Moises himself has declared he preferred Chelsea then Liverpool and has asked Brighton to wait for one final bid from them..obviously they offer a better paycheck then Liverpool if not what else can they offer him this season...

on a side issue, all these big money players, better for these big clubs splashing the cash to take a look at PSG and how its turning out...PSG is going to lose hundred of millions if Mbappe sticks to his guns and refuse to sign a extension and stay till his contract runs out...even with the threat of being sat out the entire season..
Old 12-08-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
obviously they offer a better paycheck then Liverpool if not what else can they offer him this season...
Young kid wants to live in exciting London instead of boring Liverpool. Easy to meet your footballer friends for meals as there are many big clubs in London
Old 12-08-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Young kid wants to live in exciting London instead of boring Liverpool. Easy to meet your footballer friends for meals as there are many big clubs in London
Haha Brighton not interested in the way Chelsea offered 100 millions payable in 100 installments.

Chelsea cannot spend the amount of money due to FFP. PL already said will investigate Chelsea during Abramovich era.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 12-08-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Haha Brighton not interested in the way Chelsea offered 100 millions payable in 100 installments.

Chelsea cannot spend the amount of money due to FFP. PL already said will investigate Chelsea during Abramovich era.

FFP dun apply to Chelsea for this season as sale agreement sanctioned by FA that the new owners are allowed to spent 1.5 billion to buy players. Before the previous Chelsea board agree to sell to the new owners., they insisted on player investment funds of 1.5 billion by the new owners. The new owners sought FA advice and Chelsea was given the waiver and the FA sanctioned the deal.
So Chelsea can play havoc on the transfer market for 23/24 season without fear of FFP sanctions.
Old 12-08-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Lol..... what kinda deal is this?

Chelsea offered to pay $48m for Lavia and then will loan him back to Southampton for the 23/24 season.

Obviously this deal is to spite Klopp & Liverpool as they do not really need to buy Lavia.
Old 12-08-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Oic.

Thanks for the insight bro

Still think we did not have the money to fund Jude's deal though.

Kinda like Mbappe.

As for Caicedo, between him and his agent, I am damn pissed off. Rather he not come to Anfield if he is not interested to join us in the first place. Probably would run off to Madrid if he continues to make a big impact in the EPL anyways.

Quote:
The Bellingham deal wasn't dependent on Hendo and Fabinho leaving. We tried to sign him last season but Dortmund said they cannot let another key player to leave in the same season after Haaland's departure. We then keep talking about him before conceding him to Real. Now we seemed to be spending more money to buy Caicedo.

Anyway, will await confirmation of the transfer. I think Brighton is waiting for Chelsea to up the offer.
Wow, is this really true bro?

Does not sound right FA giving Chelsea an unfair advantage over the rest of the other EPL clubs just because of Roman's problems.

Just look at the Caicedo and Lavia deals. Getting totally ridiculous. We could get end up with neither and in big trouble with regards our DM and DF issues

Quote:
FFP dun apply to Chelsea for this season as sale agreement sanctioned by FA that the new owners are allowed to spent 1.5 billion to buy players. Before the previous Chelsea board agree to sell to the new owners., they insisted on player investment funds of 1.5 billion by the new owners. The new owners sought FA advice and Chelsea was given the waiver and the FA sanctioned the deal.
So Chelsea can play havoc on the transfer market for 23/24 season without fear of FFP sanctions.
Old 13-08-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

It seem that Chelsea is offering Moises a 9 year contract to try and circumvent the FFP again...it seems that Moises prior to Liverpool intervention had already negotiated a weekly salary of $250K with Chelsea while Liverpool only offered him $120K. No wonder he is so insistence to join Chelsea...
Old 13-08-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
It seem that Chelsea is offering Moises a 9 year contract to try and circumvent the FFP again...it seems that Moises prior to Liverpool intervention had already negotiated a weekly salary of $250K with Chelsea while Liverpool only offered him $120K. No wonder he is so insistence to join Chelsea...
Damn greedy player. Such player will not play whole heartedly after signing.

Agreed that he may go off to Real Mradid after a few years.

Chelsea too is a idiotic club with owners that dun bother to balance book.

Old 13-08-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Damn greedy player. Such player will not play whole heartedly after signing.
It's a short career. If someone double our pay while giving us double the length of the contract, we will leave without hesitation. Afterall, he has never represented Liverpool at any age level squads. He doesn't owe Liverpool any loyalty.

Sadly, Klopp will be the target of criticism when our thin squad under perform in Dec.
Old 13-08-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
It's a short career. If someone double our pay while giving us double the length of the contract, we will leave without hesitation. Afterall, he has never represented Liverpool at any age level squads. He doesn't owe Liverpool any loyalty.

Sadly, Klopp will be the target of criticism when our thin squad under perform in Dec.
Still enough time to sign other players.

Old 13-08-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Please no panic buys though!

Getting pretty worried for this new season and we have yet to even play our first competitive match

Must say from the highlights of the first few matches, think Newcastle look really good.

Quote:
Still enough time to sign other players.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1