The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 30-09-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

I would like to be abit more bold
Hotspurs 3 - Liverpool 4
Old 30-09-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Spurs 1
Liverpool 3
Old 30-09-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs and Ange like to play from the back so it wouldn’t surprise me if Gakpo starts this one with Diaz and Salah to press the crap out of them for the first 50 mins or so.

If we can go 1/0 up for a change Spurs will take risks and come at us and that’s when Nunez can come on and take advantage. Will be very interesting to see which way Klopp goes.

On the flip side if Spurs play a high line then Nunez will eat them up in behind. The trick in this one is not to concede first, get them to chase the game & Nunez will get a brace.

Anyways keep Maddison quiet, keep Son quiet, don't less Bissouma bully our midfield and we'll win this comfortably

Oh & AnyWin'llDo
Old 01-10-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Man City lost! Such a rare event these days. Go Go Liverpool!

Man U may be changing manager soon.
Old 01-10-2023, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 01-10-2023, 07:26 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

The referee and his team should be banned or investigated for match-fixing. VAR referee said it's an onside goal. On-field referee misunderstand and the VAR referee did not correct the mistake. What's the point of VAR then? It's a normal free flowing game that ended with 9 yellow cards and 2 red cards. Super card happy referee. Curtis Jones's straight red card is harsh. His foot slided over the top of the ball into the Spurs player. What else can he do to switch his momentum?

We played well and would have won quite easily without these refereeing issues. Spurs were not impressive. Pity Matip scored an own goal with almost the last kick of the game. Joe Gomez had a really poor game.
Old 01-10-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The referee and his team should be banned or investigated for match-fixing. VAR referee said it's an onside goal. On-field referee misunderstand and the VAR referee did not correct the mistake. What's the point of VAR then? It's a normal free flowing game that ended with 9 yellow cards and 2 red cards. Super card happy referee. Curtis Jones's straight red card is harsh. His foot slided over the top of the ball into the Spurs player. What else can he do to switch his momentum?

We played well and would have won quite easily without these refereeing issues. Spurs were not impressive. Pity Matip scored an own goal with almost the last kick of the game. Joe Gomez had a really poor game.
I hate tp say "The ref are ganging up to topple Liverpool".

Too bad Liverpool had to get this nasty treatment from PGMOL. Is fully embarrassing. Tell me is not corruption.

Old 01-10-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
I hate tp say "The ref are ganging up to topple Liverpool".

Too bad Liverpool had to get this nasty treatment from PGMOL. Is fully embarrassing. Tell me is not corruption.
They didn't even bother to draw a line to check Spur's first goal. It may be marginally offside. Richarlison looks like he started off earlier than dumb Gomez
Old 01-10-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

It's a cruel cruel game

Spurs players celebrating like they did something great -
Congrats Spurs, it only took a dubious first red card, a wrongly disallowed goal, Jota the Spurs fella tripped himself for the first booking, and an unlucky bounce in the 96th minute, for you to pull that out with 12 vs 9

Ryan Babel in instagram later came out with a meme of the ref Simon Hooper in a Spurs kit, similar to what he did to Howard Webb in a United kit all those years ago, very apt i should say

Its amazing though, what a performance by the Reds That performance is worth more then 3 points. Spurs looked good at the start but it was obvious before the dubious sending off of Jones that we were gonna win and go top. You could see that a mile off.

Only Liverpool could be down to 9 men and still believe they can win it. We remain 2 points from the leaders. I'm furious, but I'm not discouraged. Hope this will ignite the fires in the bellies of our players. Finishing off every opponent we meet mortal kombat style

Going to end off with these quotes from Jurgen...

Klopp: "I have never seen a game like this with the most unfair circumstances and crazy decisions."

Klopp: "I have never been more proud of a team."

PS. Hope Gakpo is not too badly injured.
Old 01-10-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

The referee Simon Hooper was also the referee for Wolves Vs Man U. He failed to give Wolves a late penalty when the Man U goalkeeper came out of his line and clashed with the Wolves player. He was sanctioned for that as a result. Now another howler of a match.
Old 01-10-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

This wrongly disallowed Diaz goal VAR saga has just gotten worse and more murky

According to the british newspaper, Sunday Times, the 2 material VAR officials were over in UAE doing VAR duties 48 hours before the Spurs v Liverpool game

Whatever next?!

Btw City is owned by one of the members of the ruling family of UAE
Old 02-10-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
This wrongly disallowed Diaz goal VAR saga has just gotten worse and more murky

According to the british newspaper, Sunday Times, the 2 material VAR officials were over in UAE doing VAR duties 48 hours before the Spurs v Liverpool game

Whatever next?!

Btw City is owned by one of the members of the ruling family of UAE
What a stupid ludicrous excuse....
In all fairness the match should be replayed..
Old 02-10-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Wow explosive news

Old 02-10-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
They would not allow it coz by doing all clubs will have same request . The FA cannot handle it . Also by doing they also indirectly admit they failed doing their job
Old 02-10-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Dont think it is an excuse.

However, it might just open up another can of worms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
From what i understand , the rules set by the FA for the Referess seem to absolve them from any liability when discharging their official duties.

It get's worse!

Apparently under the rules, the Ref and the VAR Officials generally cannot overturn a decision once play starts again after the Review. This explains why the Ref did not stop play and correct the grave error once both the VAR Officials and him had realised that it had been made. Totally absurd but think these are the rules.

Gather Liverpool FC has just issued a public statement in reply to the PGMOL's public acknowledgment of the VAR error stating that this grave serious VAR error has undermined the sporting integrity of the game. The club is reserving all its rights and putting pressure on the PGMOL to resolve this terrible matter appropriately.

Ball now in Howard Webb and PGMOL's court to see if they can convince all stakeholders that this terrible grave serious VAR error has not indeed undermined the sporting integrity of the game.

Alot now depends on how much and how long pressure from the stakeholders can be applied on Howard Webb and the PGMOL and even the FA to get total Transparency in the review of this terrible matter, including a full disclosure of all the material voice recordings of the VAR Officials and the Ref.

Minimum action - both material VAR Officials should be sacked from their jobs for gross negligence and the FA Ref rules should be changed asap to allow the VAR Officials and Refs to correct and remedy these sort of gross VAR errors even after the game has been restarted after Review.

Unfortunately for Liverpool, I agree, seems like practically, nothing can be done to turn this wrong into a right for them. Just have to hope that Klopp can turn this injustice and unfairness into a searing light to try and help push us to the title this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoman View Post
They would not allow it coz by doing all clubs will have same request . The FA cannot handle it . Also by doing they also indirectly admit they failed doing their job
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1